Monday, April 26, 2010

Almost a Graduate

Tomorrow will be my last day taking a college course. I cannot tell you how excited I am. I have been waiting for this day for five long years. I mean I have been going to school every fall and spring semester as well as a summer session for each and every one of these years. I tell you what; I don’t know what I will do with my time once I graduate here in two weeks. Ha, who am I kidding I know exactly what I will do; I am going to enjoy my husband, kids, and my life in general.

Not only will this be my last class, but I will also end my internship this week. So far I have taught in kindergarten, first grade and currently in a fifth grade classroom. I have experienced quite a change from the younger grades up to fifth grade. The kids are different, the content is much more involved, and basically it is just all around different. Even though fifth grade has been a new experience for me, I have really enjoyed the kids. I have also enjoyed reading to my class. Currently, I am reading “Edward’s Eyes” by Patricia MacLachlan. This is quite a good book. We are only on chapter four, but it is a quick read and I can’t wait to finish it.

So here I am about to finish up the last weeks before I graduate….I am going to be a University of Arkansas graduate in two weeks. I just can’t believe it, someone pinch me please! This is where I am at, at this point in my life. There are no words to describe my emotions, but I will put it to you like this…this is just another one of the ways I enjoy my life!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I wish I was somewhere near my graduation date. Good luck with your career.

    ReplyDelete