Monday, February 22, 2010

Let me start by saying I have never written a blog before, so this will be a first for me. As I sat down to think about what I wanted to blog about, all kinds of ideas came to me. I mean after all I am a very busy person with a lot going on. I thought of so many things, but I couldn’t narrow it down to just one topic so I decided to write about the many ways I enjoy life. I am excited and as you will find out I have so numerous interesting, random and fun things going on in my life and this is a great way to share them.

To start this blog let me introduce you to my family, who I am sure I will mention again. I am married to an amazing man who I absolutely adore. In April we will have been married for 11 years. We have three children, Kaiden is six, Isabelle-aka Izzy is three, and our little man Boston just turned two. As I am sure you will find out these three little kiddos help me lead a joyful and entertaining life.

Just this weekend the five of us were playing hide-n-go-seek. It was a lot of fun listening to Boston die laughing when he found his big brother or sister. Then the three of them would tackle each other and then four of us would hide and one person would do the finding again. As I was playing, it just put me back to my own childhood when my family of six played hide-n-go-seek together. This is just one of the many ways I enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment